Groveland Construction is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment (including application for employment) on any basis including: race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, and Federal Law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under The Americans With Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Groveland Construction. Please contact Groveland Construction if you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Please read and answer all questions carefully. Your failure to respond to all questions may disqualify this application from further consideration. All information must reflect a complete and accurate record of your education and employment history.
- I have read and fully understand the questions in this application and I certify the answers I have given in this application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge, and I understand that any false or misleading answers, omissions or concealment of facts will disqualify me from consideration of employment or, if hired, may lead to my immediate separation of employment.
- I understand that I may be subjected to a criminal background check where it is substantially job related and consistent with business necessity or credit check were it is substantially job related after receiving a conditional offer of employment where allowed by the law.
- I understand I may be subject to a pre-employment drug test after receiving a conditional offer of employment, and must receive a negative result in order to be permitted to commence work with Groveland Construction where allowed by the law. I understand that where permissible under applicable federal, state and local law, I may be required to provide authorization for verification of my driving history and driving licenses if such information is related to the position for which I am applying consistent with business necessity.
- If hired, I agree to abide by the policies and expectations of Groveland Construction. I understand that my employment is “at will” and can be terminated by me or by Groveland Construction at any time without notice or cause by subject only to applicable requirements of law and I will be paid only for services rendered to the time of my termination. In the event Groveland Construction advances me money or other items of value, or I otherwise become indebted financially to the company, I agree to repay Groveland Construction and also agree any wages due to me upon termination may be offset by payroll deductions against such monies due to Groveland Construction, except where prohibited by applicable law.
- If hired, I agree to abide by the policies and expectations of Groveland Construction. I understand that my employment is “at will” and can be terminated by me or Groveland Construction at any time without notice or cause subject only to applicable requirements of law and I will be paid only for services rendered to the time of my termination. I understand that no language in this application or any statement made during employment may change my at will employment, with the sole exception of an agreement in writing signed by the President of Groveland Construction.
- By typing “I agree” and clicking the “Submit button” above, I certify and acknowledge that I have read the statements and that I understand them.